Dublin, Aug. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “American Artificial Intelligence for Unmanned Systems Growth Opportunities” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This study provides an overview of AI for unmanned systems in the United States. It covers technologies and market trends, current and emerging applications, recent Department of Defense (DoD) contracts, and growth opportunities for commercial and military applications. AI is gaining prominence in the unmanned systems industry, and unmanned vehicles are increasingly using AI for flight, data analysis, and autonomous decision-making.
This report covers Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs), and Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUVs). AI applications for unmanned systems include smart agriculture, infrastructure inspection, autonomous transportation, emergency response and hazard detection, and military.
The analysis considers U.S. industry participants, including companies and organizations, that operate the AI for Unmanned Systems business, such as autonomous unmanned system manufacturers and software vendors. services and software/technology.
Software and hardware innovations, technological competition between the US military and potential adversaries, and the need to operate unmanned systems after communication with the operator has been disrupted are the major drivers of the market. The main challenges facing this market relate to regulatory and ethical constraints related to the use of AI.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on US Artificial Intelligence for the Unmanned Systems Industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Analysis of growth opportunities
- Purpose and overview
- Trends and Challenges
- Definitions of AI
- AI functions for unmanned systems
- Market segmentation
- Application area
- Growth engines
- Growth constraints
- Representative industry participants
- AI for unmanned systems
- US DoD Representative Contracts
- U.S. DoD Representative Programs
3. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1: AI for Autonomous UUVs
- Growth Opportunity 2: UAV for Autonomous Inspection
- Growth Opportunity 3: AI for drone swarm applications
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6hokjb
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900