Dublin, June 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Biometric Technology Market (2022-2027) by Component, Authentication Type, Type, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global biometric technology market is estimated to be worth USD 49.03 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 102.1 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 15.8%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global biometric technology market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Accu-Time Systems, Inc., AFIX Technologies, AllTrust Networks, Assa Abloy AB, Aware, Inc, BIO-key International, Inc., Cognitec Systems GmbH, Crossmatch, Cyber-Sign, Inc. ., David-Link, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global biometric technology market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global biometric technology market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, this global research has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global biometric technology market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Need for security in the private, public and commercial sectors
4.1.2 Growing Adoption of Biometric Technology by Government and Law Enforcement Agencies
4.2.1 High price due to strong R&D activities
4.3.1 Growing use of biometric technology in BFSI
4.3.2 Increase in Contactless Biometric Technologies in Various Applications
4.4.1 Interoperability issues
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Biometric Technology Market, By Component
7 Global Biometric Technology Market, By Authentication Type
7.2 Facial recognition
7.3 Fingerprint recognition
7.4 IRIS recognition
7.5 Palmprint recognition
7.6 Recognition of signatures
7.7 Vein recognition
7.8 Voice recognition
8 Global Biometric Technology Market, By Type
9 Global Biometrics Technology Market, By End User
9.3 Shopping malls and buildings
9.4 Consumer electronics
9.5 Defense and security
9.6 Medical and research laboratories
10 Americas Biometric Technology Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 Europe biometric technology market
11:15 a.m. Switzerland
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East & Africa Biometrics Technology Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC Biometric Technology Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lankan
1:15 p.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.1 Accu-Time Systems, Inc.
15.2 AFIX Technologies
15.3 AllTrust Networks
15.4 Assa Abloy AB
15.5 Aware, Inc.
15.6 BIO-key International, Inc.
15.7 Cognitec Systems GmbH
15.8 Cross Match
15.9 Cyber-Sign, Inc.
15.10 David Link
15.11 DERMALOG identification systems
15.12 East Shore Technologies, Inc.
15.13 EyeVerify, Inc.
15.15 AB Fingerprint Cards
15.16 Fujitsu Limited
15.17 Gemalto SA
15.18 Global HID Society
15.19 Hitachi Ltd.
3:20 p.m. Idémia (Safran)
15.22 Ingenico Group SA
15.23 Iris ID, Inc.
15.24 NEC Company
15.25 Nuance Communications, Inc.
15.26 Butterfly Systems
15.27 AB Precise Biometrics
15.28 RCG Holdings Ltd
15.29 Secunet Security Networks AG
15:30 Siemens AG
15.31 Sonda Technologies
15.32 Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
15.33 Suprema, Inc.
15.34 Thales Group
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pqails