Dublin, June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Smart Grid Technology Market (2022-2027) by Component, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Smart Grid Technology Market is estimated at USD 53.14 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 117.21 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.14%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Smart Grid Technology market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are ABB, Aclara Power-Line Systems, C3 AI, Cisco Systems, Eaton, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
- The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global smart grid technology market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
- The report analyzes the global Smart Grid Technology market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
- Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global smart grid technology market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Improved network reliability and effective fault response
4.1.2 Need for careful analysis and better efficiency of smart grid
4.1.3 Modernizing Aging Network Infrastructure
4.2.1 Reluctance due to aging electricity infrastructure
4.2.2 High Installation Cost of Smart Grids
4.3.1 Varied Technological Advancements in Communications Technologies
4.3.2 Ongoing Smart City Projects in Developing Regions
4.4.1 Inadequate data storage and management
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Smart Grid Technology Market, By Component
6.2.1 Smart meters
6.2.3 Programmable logic controllers
6.3.2 Deployment and integration
6.3.3 Support and maintenance
6.4.1 Advanced metering infrastructure
6.4.2 Smart Grid Distribution Management
6.4.3 Smart Grid network management
6.4.4 Network Asset Management
6.4.5 Billing and customer information system
6.4.6 Smart Grid Security
6.4.7 Automation of substations
7 Global Smart Grid Technology Market, By Application
8 Americas Smart Grid Technology Market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of the Americas
9 Europe Smart Grid Technology Market
9:15 a.m. Switzerland
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10 Middle East & Africa Smart Grid Technology Market
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11 APAC Smart Grid Technology Market
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11:15 a.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
12 Competitive landscape
12.1 Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 company profiles
13.2 Aclara Powerline Systems
13.3 C3 AI
13.4 Cisco Systems
13.6 Enel X North America
13.7 Esyasoft Technologies
13.8 General Electrical
1:15 p.m. Landis+Gyr
13.16 International Open Systems
13.18 S&C Electrical
13.19 Schneider Electric
13.21 Tantalus Systems
13.22 Tech Mahindra
13.23 Trilliant Holdings
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/73ju1x